Minggu, 19 Mei 2019

My Life in the Marines

My Life in the Marines
By:Almon Collins
Published on 2012-03-19 by Xlibris Corporation


Most of the names are fiction. There is only a very few names that I remember. However, I do remember all of the events but not when the events happened. There are many small events that I remember but left out of the story. I could have added a few spicy events, but I wanted the stories to be accurate. I want my children to know a little of my life. Also I want the world, if the any of the world reads this book, to know how and why the Marines disassembles some of the mans character and reassembles the character to be combat ready to function for protecting this country. At that time of my life, a Marine always had a rifle in a protected rack ready to be issued ammunition for functioning as directed. After I was discharged, I wandered through life without direction for many years until I earned a degree with two Majors Mathematics and Physics. I was lucky and got a job with a company that manufactured missiles for submarines. It became a beautiful and a needed life. My life as a Marine and as a Mechanical Engineer has always been great. In 1952, the Marine Corps was very harsh, but I felt the Drill Instructors were not overly mean or really disrespectful. Their treatment was to have a Marine immediately responding to an order rather than cause many others to lose their lives. Marines are to protect this country and that is why I wanted to enlist in this outfit. When I reported to the aircraft flight line, I thought that the Boot Camp Instructor was a liar when he said that after boot camp we would be treated as a respectable man. A Staff Sergeant was sitting in a chair leaning back against the Quonset building. He was giving marching orders to a man with a back pack filled with sand and holding a rifle over his head. Oh hell, I am in more trouble. It is worth reading!

This Book was ranked at 28 by Google Books for keyword giving a little back an autobiography.

Book ID of My Life in the Marines's Books is -QZRAAAAQBAJ, Book which was written byAlmon Collinshave ETAG "0OcsFC87Iy0"

Book which was published by Xlibris Corporation since 2012-03-19 have ISBNs, ISBN 13 Code is 9781469110431 and ISBN 10 Code is 1469110431

Reading Mode in Text Status is true and Reading Mode in Image Status is true

Book which have "59 Pages" is Printed at BOOK under CategoryBiography and Autobiography

This Book was rated by Raters and have average rate at ""

This eBook Maturity (Adult Book) status is NOT_MATURE

Book was written in en

eBook Version Availability Status at PDF is true and in ePub is true

Book Preview

My Life in the Marines

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar

Comments

Contact Us

Nama

Email *

Pesan *